Happy new Year...!
I haven´t blogged for a while. The reason for that is basically that there is not much I want to talk about. I have seen most of the interesting parts of the city, so there is not much more to visit. I think the most interesting things are:
- Yuyuan garden with the old city and the City Temple
- Pearl Tower
- Sighteseeing tunnel between bund and Pearl Tower
- Huaihai Road for Shopping
- Century Park
Besides, there are the following things to mention:
- never come for Western New Year to Shanghai, you will regret it deeply!
- it is getting terribly cold
- I feel I will never be able to get rid of my cold here, since I am simply freezing the whole time
- laptop crashed again, no more hope lately for that
- started buying terribly expensive cheese, pesto and red wine in the Metro store to have some different taste of food and drink
Curious to see what comes next...